Friday, June 03, 2005

argh...
my teeth hurts
ALOT ALOT ALOT
ALOT ALOT ALOT!

and the dentist of mine pulled my lips
and my mouth so hard den it became
swollened!
SO PAIN!
and it feels weird lor!
like got a lump there
den i keep biting my side of my mouth!
it hurts!
dumb dentist!
pull so hard!
im suffering here
she is happy earning money ):

I LOVE
ESCAPE AND WILD WILD WET!
wheee...
i was so brave..
nodds nodds..
i dared to sit the pepsi!
rachel screamed so loud..-stares at her..
she was enjoying herself lar..
she screamed because she was having fun..
i screamed because i was scared.. =/
oh dear my specs almost fell out when it turned 360 degrees
esp. when it turned down wards..
i tried so many things tht i didnt dared to try..
1) viking
2) pepsi
3) the something tht looks like space ship and turns
4) ular lar(i think so)
5) the thrills rides (lon glong slides)

I WAS SO BRAVE

thanks to regina aud and rachel and maple..
they persuaded me to take those rides..

felt so nauseous and giddy
after the pepsi, the space ship alike thing and yakult(dunno how to spell)
all going round in circles..
me and aud felt so terrible after tht..
went to burger king to rest.
so pathetic bought a cup of ice lemon tea and a hotdog
and had to share among the 5 of us!
SO FUNNY!
fwaha..regi aud and rachel dun allow me and maple
to open locker to take money..
so thrifty
GOOD!

went wild wild wet!
so fun!
rachel regi and aud
so weird wore pants over their swim suits!
shit lar i think i looked damn
skinny lor
o_O!
had so much fun!
played in the shiok river..
hahah
all of us tried to climb onto the big float
and lie on it
all were successful after many trials..
but i dun dare to climb cause i sscared i get drowned
HAHAHAHAHAH!

so sad..
rachel chia is leaving in 6 hours and 20 mins time..
bye rachel (:
enjoy urself!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home