Friday, July 15, 2005

aye omg!
i got 11/40 for chemistry
this is my lowest marks i have ever gotten in my damn life..
this marks an anniversary for my life
THE ANNIVERSARY FOR MY LIFE'S LOWEST MARKS IN SCH!!
im so angry with my stupidness
im so sad with my low low low results
i think im the lowest in classs..
i think im the lowest in the whole level..
i wanna end my life!
-SCREAMS!
my father nagged like a woman yesterday the whole night..
luckily my mom wasnt back yet
if she ever hears i got so low
she will ground me for a year till i finish my streaming..
=maybe i should just quit sch and go study arts in ite
or i should quit and go to other schs where chem is not a compulsory sub!
iw ill die next year!
im so stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!!
why others can get a 39.5/40 when i can get only 11/40?!
its sos terrible
i got 5/10 for mcq
and 6/30 FOR openn ended!!!!!!!
THIS IS CRAZY!
argh!
almost wanted to cry on the spot when i got the resultss
had to hold back my tears..
its so irritating when the clas is so noisy when one is in a bad mood
so ran to toilet with ginger...
i better score 80 and above for my hcl and maths to pull me up..
i wanna kill myself
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home