Friday, September 02, 2005

MONDAY 5/9 PIANO EXAM!

People wish me good luuck..
im having sore throat now
fingers are all rebelling
brains not working for piano this few days
i wonder how am i going pass it..


today's last day of school..
ohwells..this year is passing very fast
too fast =it's going to be a year...
me, rachel,regi,aud and sally..
rah!~~~~~~~
boohooohooohoo...
nah..small fry's being really weird today
or maybe it's me tht is weird, who cares
i got only 69.0 for ppr!
i dropped so much.dare not show my parents
they will humtum me for sure and ground me
i think i have better start concentrating on my eoys ):
it's going to be a terrible period i guess
the period full of nothing but studies and books
and studies and books
and studies and books
and studies and books
history paper first day when school reopens
gosh physcis test on friday, 4 days after history
i only read the first 2 pages of hisst. chap 5
i still have 6 more chaps to go
shall plan my week..

sat = open house, tuition
sun = practice piano, study chap 5-6
mon = band prac, piano exam =\, study hist chap 7-8
tues = study hist 8-10
wed = home econs project, study physics
thurs = final revision, study geog
fri = study higher chinese and physcis

alrite this shall be my plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home