Monday, October 10, 2005

oh man
jingwen and ginger came to my house
to bake cookie =it was horrible
haha.. the bronwnie turned out tasteless
cookies turned out too sweet..
jiaying arh.. tsk tsk had to eat with plastic bowl
while we ate with glass bowl
ahaha!
we were baking while she was in the room watching MOVIE!
so slack!
aiyoyoyoyoy
cabbed to thomson CC to play badminton
:D oh man i miss badminton like crazy..
missed the time when the whole team were practicing together
so hard.. sweat sweat sweat
remembered gladys (my doubles partner) , she played with the coach
till she had blisters.. yet she continued practising
haha :D rememeber our first tournament tht we ever beat a school
every one won except for me!
our team won 4/5 so sad
it was all my fault!
ahhaha they didnt blame me =i miss playing with coach
made me run around the court like siao!
WAS PANTING AND PANTING
haha (: playing with coach is super fun!
their balls are always very good!
coACH likes to make me run around and train my skills
hahaha :D yi re wei shi chong sheng wei fu!
i rememebered me and jieying and xueli would always
rushto the hall right after lesson and set up all the equpiments
set up net, push this very heavy holder, took out all shuttlecocks!
so fun!
den we start playing!
keep tryin to hit high balls and far balls!
i always hit very high and far but out of court
thts the thing tht caused me to lose ):
i think we always compete with the guys team
hhahaha!
oh ya i remembered i got angry with gladys
cant remember wad it is
its either because she kept "stealing my ball" during com
or is it she didnt catch the ball
haha but quite childish i didnt befriend her for a few weeks!
ok... i thin it was partly my fault la
haha (: badminton was the only thing tht i love
of my pri sch..!
argh! <3 BADMINTON!
i kinda lose my touch already i totally deproved so much!
GRRRRRR
must play more jieying one day..
or call back all the 9 teammates!
and celebrate meet up :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home