Tuesday, December 06, 2005

oh yea back from piano lesson
haha my first lesson with my new new new teacher
she has 2 cute sons! haha
as usual rachel was late for piano, half an hour late!
i was 10 mins late only! =p
my father took down the wrong add and went to the wrong unit
it was supposed to be #02-01
but...my father thought it was #02-10! haha
her piano chair is very funny! and her book stand is so high
had to lift up my head to look at the score
she's quite nice and she asked me to push the door cause i had to use more strength
haha!
she said tht rachel is more of the strong side and plays very hard..
im more of the graceful, soft and light pianist! hahahah!!!!
but i need to play harder.. rachel needs to play softer
we are like opposites
oh gosh have to buy so many new books! 3 thoery! =\ =im going not die i don't like theory!!!!!!!
and she gave me so much homework! have to prac and prac and prac!
went to rachel's house to watch DA CHANG JIN!
ahaha the show rocks like stones! :DDDD
yeah rachel gave me a ring which changes colour
but my colour is always so weird!
now its blue on my finger
it was purple when it was lying on the table
i want it greeeeeen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home