Tuesday, March 21, 2006

first day of schooool
and something most maluating happened to me =i was jogging cum walking to rachel chia and ong
and this china scholar's leg stuck out and
i tripped over it.
just within tht one sec, i felt like i was flying!
so light and free.
the next sec, i found my self on the flooor :D
and i realised i fell flat RIGHT INFRONT of yiling only when she told me!!
ARGH! and jermaine saw me fall toooO!
oh wells maybe i should look at it at a more positive view (:
hahaha i fell and stood up myself! -CLAPS
jasbrrys recess!
it was so crap!
haha rachel ong would be president of choir and top scorer!!haha!
bee bee head prefect!
ally yellow house cap!
jacq vice head monitor!
shaorou CLDDS president!
serene seow head monitor!
rachel chia drum major! :DDD haha
me band major!
the whole band would just topple under our hands! haha
we are ambitious! we have aspirations! :D
paris lover is such a nice show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home