Saturday, May 20, 2006

today's been a fun fun fun day!
went to njc funfair with pam and jingwen
as usual i went to get my vanhouten raisin choco!!!!!
:DDDDD
but meanie jingwen and pam forbid me to eat it
and they say i look very aunty taking out my own chocos to eat
when im at a funfair with lots of foooood =but i must say, sngs fiesta is still the best :DDD
we gave jingmin and huiwei a shock! ;D
saw lirong shuxian and shueli with haha!
we had so many left over tickets and had to buy food to eat
we ate more than 4 sausages man!
hahaha. im determined to get into hcjc or njc
because it is situated at bukit timah road (: my fave road
went home to do homework
and went out for dinner at SUBWAY!
it was damn funny cause my mom dunn how to order and i was abit blur
so we end up having funny conversation with the counter ppl
haha! i didnt know the counter would take the cookie for us
so i took up the stick and tried looking for the "door"
to the cookies. i kept pressing the box till the counter said
" its okay i will take it for you"
god! i felt so embarrassed!
i better go continue doign my speech

BIG WALK TMRW! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home