Friday, June 03, 2005

oh dear!
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS

SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT!

bloody shit!
have to write an essay on it and that
smart ass rachel chia huixuan
like usual, COMPLETED IT!
urgH!!!!

oh talking bout rachel chia..
she called me last night at around 10.45?!
talked till like 11.15?!
AHAH
her flight was actually like 01.50am..
it got delayed till 3 plus
MUAHAH!
and she was there at 10 plus already?!
FWAHAH so funny..
den she called me to chat..
-knocks her head..
her mother damn funny..
ask rachel to use her phone to call her friend to chat
nice mother..
my mother would never do tht..

nah..hope she have fun there..
think she landed 2 hours ago..
should be in hotel now..
hopes she remembers to buy my present =P

come back to my homework..
OH BOTHERS..

got so many haven do yet..
1) 15 newspaper acrticles
2) 70 vocabs
3) 4 book reviews
4) eng lit ballads
5) eng painting
6) 3 history reflections topics?!
7) sci paper
8) maths paper
9) history paper
10) maths qns ( left 10 over)
11) sustainable development.. o_O!
12) eng file
13) art file
14) history file

WAOH!
its all killing me!
argh..
hmm..strawberry ice cream yogurt is nice..
:D
er...must try to finish my maths today
...
anyone wans to go library with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home