Sunday, July 31, 2005

went for school of rock..
i was dying there!
-struggle for air!
i dun like place!
1) its so hot
2) its so crowded
3) its so noisy and loud
4) they ppl there are really crude
5) i feel molested it was so damn squeezy i cant even stand proper;y
6) i cant even see a thing except for heads
7) those guys beehind me have bad breathe aand they kept shouting ):
8) i _____________ cant say its mean and bad
9) I CANT BREATHE PROPERLY THERE!!!!!!!!!

had to squeeze out with jingwen
was feeling damn terrrible =had to make jingwen sacrifice her watchng of the thing
SO SORRY!
went to jean yip to join my mama to cut hair
ma ma was rebondign and highlighting her hair
she dosent want her white hair to be seen?!
-diao!
carol jie jie is really good!
i love her hair stylig!
its so great!
she knows wad her customers wan..
so pro
and i can communicate well with her thou we are
like 12 years diff?
haha :D
she recommanded me to go to a doctor at orchard for treating face probs
she became so pretty after seeeing tht doctor (:
she told my mother something bout me!
:D:D:D:D so happy
shant say wad is it
me and jingwen is so lame
wanted to buy shoe shoes together
in the end went round looking at shoes ppl wear
liek oh whoever wears this shoe!
SO STUPID!
oh bothers!~
geog test tmrw
RIGHT AFTER morning assembly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home