Tuesday, August 02, 2005

throat hurts
nose blocked
feeling terrible
of all days i must get sore throat and flu
on the day of my chinese speech
me and rachel are sick partners
we get sick together
so terrible...
we both have sore throat and flu on the same day..
no lar..she got it later den me by a day i think..
we are so dead
we look like zombies.
rachel suggested going round to scare ppl
i think using our scary hoarse voice..
our running nose and sniffing
our pale looking face..
duh!~
so tired cant sleep
still have to research on bollywood movies
and write explanaion text on it/..
i am bringing loads of tissues tmrw
rachel is helping me to bring strepsils
was half dead during band
ms sia is back! -faints
so scary
she scolded us the moment horns went in./.
): ms sia doesnt notice weiling just like she doesnt notice me
:D :D :D :D :D
the fourth horners are so insignificant to her!
YAY! so hopefully she will never scold us or wad so ever..
i need to continue rubbing my bruise with ointment which will be like burning my skin casue its so hot
my bruise looks like a circle now with only the border?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home