Wednesday, October 12, 2005

received some of our papers today
it was...horrible

HISTORY = 59.5/80 = 74.3 =ENGLISH = 49/70 = 70 (:
HIGHER CHINESE = 68.9 ):

so lousy'' so sad
i expected higher for history =supposed to get high for this
now my exams totally hopeless already..
it really so depressing
i have english tuition yet i still scored so low
SUCH A FAILURE!
ARGH!!!!!!!!
My teacher's gonna bash me up
i only like my summary and compo (:
history is GRRRRRRRRR
hcl is hopeless
it's the same for every year..
my EOYS pull everything down..
so wads the point scoring in the earlier terms..

i like rachel's compo..
and rachel likes me compo
im gonna hug it to sleep ("
HAHAHAHA..
she wants me to continue my compo HERE..
but i shall not listen to her :D

JASBRRYS outing tomorrow!
those who never go woll have to pay 5 bucks
(: cant wait cant wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home