Monday, December 12, 2005

christmas is the best season and festival of all!
esp if it rains on christmas :DDDDDDDD
cold and cosy and..wet and fun?
ok what am i talking about..
i love christmas! i get loads of presents...
i get to eat turkey and many choco log cakes!
hahahha
so fuN!
i cant wait for christmas! den i will hop on to my cousin's house
early to play and embrace my self in tht nice and warm christmas feeling!
oh yea and i love christmas songs..
they seem to lift my dampen spirits up
and they are always so cheerful to me (:
listening to christmas songs calms me down! hahaa
ok i want a christmas party with my friends..
in a big chalet or house...
there will be girls wearing christmas gowns with those eye masks on!
(me and my gowns again)
so cool! and girls will be laughing, updating each other on the latest gossips
, drinking cocktails, talking bout how they spent their hols :D
it would be so fun filled!
we will dance and sing together and have presents exchanged :D
arghh! so funnnnNN!
i want to go out with ppl, maybe not shopping
but just go out and talk and laugh over a cup of ice coffee (:
anyone??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home