Sunday, January 01, 2006

aaaw i just read rachel's blog!
its so ssweeet :D and my shoutout was the longest!
feel so A~!@#$%^&*()_ honoured! hahah
I LOVE YOU SIS! (:
i dunno what's its goona be like without rachel in my class
im so used to standing besid her during assembly
and hear her craps and whines and stupid laughter
): ): ): im gonna die during maths lessons without her guiding moi!
ARGH!!!!!
no more laughing fits with chia! goosh
how am i gonna live with 11 china scholars?!!
man
oh wellls my mom taught me to accept reality (:
she taught me to accept the fact tht we're not rich and cant afford nice presitgious houses!
hahaha im gonna earn big money and buy a luxurious penthouse!
drove up to mount faber
the journey uphill is so...SPOOOOOOOOOOKY!
the journey downhill is so.....wheeeeeeeee!
stupid wanted to take cable car but mom was A TWEENY scared
haah! she's afraid the whole thing would fall into the water!
:D
drove to fort canning and saw ROM
i want to go there...bahahha! maybe ten years later
i think im gonna have many tuitions sooon!
maybe for english, physics, and A maths..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home