Saturday, December 17, 2005

yea celebrated my birthday with my relatives :D
HELLO jingwen, its no party k
its just a celebration and some sort of gathering!
ate so much...
me and sam was dyying to go to junction 8 for the sale
and finally waited till my "cake cutting ceremony"
den we rushed off to junction 8 with weiwei
and my dumb dumb bro tagged along, no one wanted to take him!hhahaha
me and sam was chionging all around the place! hahaha
we were so afraid everything would be sold!
its was so packed man!
it was the first time junction became so crowded!
sam was so anxious tht she had gastric pain!
ahahha :D
i wanted to buy this 37 degrees dress! grrrrrr
nvm at least i bought a top from fox fox fox!!
weiwei bought 2 man top for like $99?!!!!!
WHOOOOO from man studio..
he said the clothes there were not bad
think he's damn rich (:
argh! dajie bought me a billabong bong bong bag! :DDD
but the colour's bit...hmmmm light blue haha
sam bought me a wallet! nice! :DDD
i got a converse sneakers! whooo! :DDDD
da bou fu bought me baby g? ahha but its white! :DD
koa fu bought me a chart! haha
er yi gave me hongbao to buy my own present but my father took it away >:(
ok i forgot wad other presents i received..ahah
my father only gave me 60 bucks out of 350! >:((((((
oh wells...supposed to go out with jingwen and jiaying today
but damn jiaying neeed to swim with her mom! haah
so cant go out... boohooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home