Thursday, December 15, 2005

sea shell schnappi!
hahah my cousin's out of band and i didnt even know it
thts so sad..
oh wells..
so dumb tht stupid rachel chia
bluffed me tht she got caught to girls' home
on her way back to singapore cause she was foudn with pirated DVDs..
i was totally shocked! now onder i couldnt find her or contact her
den when i called her she told me she faked me
how nice rite
oh well cant blame me im just too..pure and innocent (:
hahahahahah!
mr ong was really hilarious today
he is so full of theory..was nored to death
so started to observe his actions
found it so funny and cuute!
lijie just couldnt stop being so amused by him.
and she was laughing at every little action he did
i get so tickled by her constipated laughter cause we couldnt laugh loudly
and i started giggling too..vanessa joined in
den we were both smiling till mr ong asked
either of us why were we smiling so happily to ourselves
tht so dumb!
ahahaha lijie's horn or my ex horn is really a nuisance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home