Wednesday, December 14, 2005

went shopping with serene after my piano..
stupid chia! kept alling her house so many thousand times...
its really weird. there doesnt seem to be any oen in her house
but her windows were all opened..
i was trying to peep inside but then i realised there's a camera
so the guards might think im some burglar or something
haah den roamed outside her hosue till 11.38
went to junction 8 and waited for serene..
rachel ho cant make it..she got diarrohoes (spell?)
ahah only left with me and serene..
went to orchard heeren to shop
bought many stuff!!!!!
serene bought a stuff toy heart a purse and a nice cap!!!!
i love the capppp! im goonna buy!
and i bought 2 necklaces and a cup ffor some one (:
whoooooooo went starbucks after tht to drink coffee!
oh dear im in love with rings, beady stuff and caps maybe :D
hahaha i thought of buying a ring for my self and propose to myself
"will u marry me, yanzhu?''
"oh yes of course, YANZHU!"
AHAHA so creative and fuN!
oh yea jingwen has an admirer!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOO! he called her and said tht he missed her!
ahahah
ok if she ever sees this, she's not going to buy me my nice christmas present
but..who cares :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home