Friday, January 06, 2006

sorry i give up..
i decided to be super inactive and
quiet in my class.. (:
went with my father to some converse warehouse
to buy shoes
but cant find my size!
argh! i bought a shirt and my brother a shoe.
zoom back home and here i am, rotting in front of the computer
im coughing and there's nothing i can eat at home
because everything's cold. stupid
2 justice is so pro.
adeline, maple, ruixin and yixin are now monitors :D
chloe, cecilia, regina and sinyee are prefects.
not bad! :DDDDD
2 justice rocks so much compared t o 3 purity ): ): ):
how i wish i was in truth or loyalty or charity.
): i sure m ade a wrong choice on my sub combi
im dying of PEER PRESSURE!
and u know wad i forgot to bring my maths textbook home to do my work
how wonderful
I feel like gorgin myself now
crystal jade, soeul gardens, mos burger!
ARGH! i want to eat BBQ meat and steamboat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home