Friday, April 07, 2006

band was horrible today
and i was simply very angry with that STUPID IDIOTIC TEACEHR
i have the urge to just smack him slap him punch him
and smash his dumb head into mashed potato
and vanessa said that the mashed potato
is inedible becuase its green and mouldy!
haha and because his brains are as small as green peas
thats why its greeeeen! :D
i plucked my last baby toothy yesterday :D whoooopy!
hope me and cecilia and chloe and yixin and meiying can
get into obs! lets pray! :D

i did a funny personality test from PERVERT PAM!
and its damn trueeeeee!

shall post my results:

my priorities
1) love (aww)
2) family ( i think its true)
3) career
4) pride
5) money (i want it as first thou)

i am scary?! ya somehow i think so too.
my partner is cute ( haha perevert pam)
my enemy is dirty, yea maybe but i have no enemies currently
i interpret sex as aromatic?! haha
i have a calm life :D

pamela is someone i will never forget?!
jingwen is my tre friend haha true (:
rachel is someone that i really love?!!!!! HAHAAHA!no way no way.
cecilia is my twin soul! we are real crappy (; hi twin
jiaying someone that i will remember for the rest of my life. hoho

i made a wish and that wish would come true on a friday
i hope so (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home