Thursday, May 25, 2006

bad things never go away.
history is repeating =miss sia walked out on us AGAIN, just like syf period
on tues.
and she didnt come for band today =
received ppr on wed.
and just like i expected, my results droppedfrom 9 points last term to 11.
i could have gotten like 9 points!
all thanks to the stupid physic prac which i failed! argh!
im gonna mug mug mug and mug with cecilia pam and rachel during the hols!

today's rachel( my junior)last day in st nicks and last drills
session and last band prac =its so saddening! she's leaving for canada.
had a cake for here in the morning during drills
and gave her a big banana! :DDD
took section photos together (:
band prac was fun. (: and combine was so terrific!
we managed to play together quite well, without a conductor!
as in we were all in time and not very messy, i think.
we sound rather nice!
haah esp pirates.
chia play the bass drum so damn loudly!!!! was going deaf!
ahha


my mom wants to treat me like a prisoner and
she makes me to all the way to tp hdb hud just to eat lunch with her
and inspect on me.
she forbids me to go out the whole of june hols.
what the hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home