Monday, June 26, 2006

first day of schoool.
went super high with cecilia and pam was geting warmed up
hahaha!
;DDDD
oh no oh no oh no!
praveena dun like us
praveena dun wanna teach us
praveena abandon us
praveena throw us to YEEEE teacher!
me pamster and cecilia was so rebellious and was so reluctant to listen to her
nag.
we just keep talking and laughing at the back of com lab. (:
and i think she found us quite irritating (:
oh no! yeee is mr imran the second like what liying said SO LOUDLY
at her!hahaha.
amy yee is gonna have a hard time man.

mr imran just told us the cruel reality of life
OUR CLASS IS THE LOUSIEST AND STUPIEST IN PHYSICS COMPARED TO ALL EC CLASSES!
woah! -claps (:
gosh just got back my chem and horrid maths.
like expected of me:
chem :14.5/20 [ one of the lowest?! praveena put my paper at the bottom]
maths: 23/45 [51/100]

the maths just pulled my whole average A1 down to B3.
oh wells, cant blame me. i went for OBS (:
shall just push all the blame on OBS. smart yanbooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home