Friday, June 09, 2006

the happy memories. wish it never ended

DAY 1.
band camp. this is gonna be a long post.
i was just thinking back and woah.
i was damn amazed at how time really flies.
phy said smthing like this. enjoy and treasure the band camps
soon it will be your last, just like mine.
im sec 3 now and i have just experienced the 5th band camp of the
7 band camps im gonna attend.
feeling super nostalgic now. ): so much memories of my most wonderful days
are in band ):

band camp (: this is our first time organising a camp.
i think we did a good job, but maybe the others might think otherwise.
met in school at 730 to discuss with the stuff.
rained heavily but it didnt spoil our day games (: as efficient as we are,
we changed the venues and everything turned out smoothly.
me and andrea were incharged of day games. did the advertising game part.
meanwhile, denise andrea pam and me went to set up the obdstacles course.
hahaha had much fun. getting stuck in between ra-fia string while preparing
and laughing at the difficulty the ppl will face when they play it.
i find the ppl rather enthu this time thou (: maybe it will be much enthu if sec 4s could join us ):< stupid teachers.
went to the various stations.
i made a huge mistake of the stationing schedule :P but everything turned out right (:
had to run around making sure tht ppl were at the correct stations and had enough coupons.
it is sure tiring man, taking charge of stuff );
i think the floury balls station was the fave and i was the one who invented it! haha

packed up and went for lunch.
had band prac next.
ongy pongy came haha :D

ok bathing time. sec 3s had the privilege to bathe in the nice
newly renovated gym toilet! :DDD was quite afraid at first haha.
the shower was damn cold! and when i just showered myself, i just shouted out:" THE WATER DAMN COLD!" haha so embarrassing but it was seriously freezing.
getting little jitty about noms.
went for pizza dinner! :DDD
i realised weiling looks funny with her hair wet haha.
ate pizza.started to get really anxious bout noms.
had butterflies fluttering arund in my stomach and it was multiplying at this
super rapid speed. ate only one pizza. so unlike of me...
huiwei came back to support me! :D and the squad haha.

went to get instru and all of us waited in the music room.
everyone was so scared and tense.! but i think we were quite bonded at tht point of time (: it was really....heart warming again (:
cried quite alot.was super freaked out! lost alot of water percentage..
jiaying, onyu me and peiting were the people of the last group
and we are the ROCKERS! hahaha.
the room was super empty la! hahaha and the atmosphere was..hahaha!
went out together and onyu started laughing because she were scared.
she made all of us laugh la! ahhaa.
did drills thing and all of us cant seem to do the lefff! thing. haha
and the audience was lauging at us.
questioning part was so... hard to answer.i couldnt think of the answer la.
onyu's answer was hilarious haha (:
playing part was screwed.
my fingers were shaking once i saw the score. the rhythm was so hard to catch.
the ffirst note i blurted out was already wrong.
everything down the score was simply notes reading, no rhythm.
pamela cant seem to pronouce percussion properly...hmmm.. (percussen)
): ): ):.

but night games was sure kinda fun!
was getting so perky.
started making up and preparing the toilet station.
i love the scaring part at the beginning haha.
me peiting and jiaying had to slam the concert files on the forum and scream and run away, leaving jingwen who is the dead dancer there. she looked scary.
ahaah i think it was super funny seeing the ppl getting scared and freaked out.
even chia got a shock!
ahah so went to our various station. i think i was a brave girl last night
i wasnt freaked out at all. hahaha >:D
started playing piano to scare ppl but they sdun seemed to be scared.
so devised plans with cheryl.
we started throwing pillows at ppl and slapping the yellow toilet sign board haha.
(: i think the toilet station, mirror station, solo walk and music room were the highlights haha.
went to eat prata. i simply cant stand the sec 1s.
their attitude problem is beyond imagination.
abit she asked me to clear cockroach can?!
she is so respectful to her seniors you know.
she even went to drag onyu.
glad tht eleanor went to scold her.

our room was freakingly cold.
couldnt sleep so went to the third room to play
with onyu chia eleanor and jingmin.
played the five person split and it was so noisy, screaming non stop!
went back to sleep and i was tossing around till like 4?!
my nose kept running non stop! ):
had to take a flu pill before my nose was cleared and i could sleeppp.
pam woke up the first i think. haha.
everyone was so reluctant to wake up.
the mep room is extremely cosy man,love it.
watched drumline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the way they walk, the way they dance is so cute!
and the drummers were damn pro and coooool!
the trumpeteers could play the flight of the bumble bee like damn fast!
and their pitching and tongueing and fingering must be so poweful!
i was utterly mesmerized! me and chia were droooling at the show..
if only our band's playing standard is as good as them..
WE WOULD REIGN THE BAND WORLD!
did condcuting. everyone did well :DDDD
and I LOVE ROSS ROY LIKE ~!@#$%^&*()_+!
its such a beautiful piece.
its a pity that the juniors never get to hear it..
i like the way jacq and leonie conducted.
packed up and went home.
I LOVE THIS CAMP TONNNNES! <333 SNSB BRAVO!

thanks to my section for giving the nice cup present and voodoo :DD
thanks to my section for always supporting me throughout the camp (:
thanks to the crazy juniors i have who always make ma laugh.
thanks to phy for giving me that cadbury choc and always consoling me and encouraging me before noms and after (: (:
thanks to huiwei for coming down to support me!
thanks to jing wen for the LEFT OVER lolly!
thanks to chia for giving me that chill pill which worked rather miraculously on me (:
thanks to andrea to giving me the sweet note and prezzie.
thanks to LOT for giving me the nice little biscuit.
thanks to pervert pam for giving me the dolphin jelly.
thanks to nat sun for the hello panda.
thanks to yiling for the advices and oreo.
thanks to elaine OUR NICE SEC 1 SC who still remembers us, for the milky bar.
thanks to renette for consoling me and talking to me (:
thanks to phy again, for always coming in to give advice and console me haa :DD
thanks to the WONDERFUL SQUAD for consoling me and supporting me and everyone.hahaha
if i missed out anyone,
thanks to everyone who gave me things and encouraged me, supporting me

everything would be complete, if vanny came ):
haha

I LOVE BAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home