Wednesday, July 19, 2006

today's been such an enjoyable day :DD
as usual pam and cecilia never fails to make me laugh.
priscilla's english informacial was super funny
" this advertisement is proudly presented by... USHA!
and usha stands for Understanding Students Happiness Association!"
miss jeya was stunned hahah.
was laughing like yanboooo!
geog test was...~!@#$%^&*()_=.
weathering is not my cup of tea.
I LOVE COASTAL STUDIES!
stayed back to do maths but instead,we started drifting off coast.
ahha. ehhh me cc and pam made funny and hilarious discoveries
ahaha (:
went to seven elevan and decided to play this turning toy machine!
the toy is so cute! this is the photo of it!



pam is pinky bimbo, forever a pinky bimbo.
pam and me got pink cause pam got pinky hands!
and cc got yellow.
the cashier women were laughing at us alright, just because
we decided to play with tht machine thingy.

my brother mistook me as a pillow standing on the floor
and went to poke my back -_-

IM A HAPPY YANBOOO TODAY :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home