Friday, August 25, 2006

i decided to decicate this post to my
BEST MOST CARING MOST HAPPY MOST FUNNY BUDDY!
ahaha (:
and gusss who is she..
SHE'S......LIUZZZ DEEEEE!
she's the one who was with me 24 7
the one who walked with me, the one who ate with me, the one who drinks with me,
the one who climbs with me, the one who laughs at camp chief with me, the one who
baths with me, the one hwo washes hair with me, the one who pees with me, the one who sleeps with me, the one who goes crazy over the shark song with me, the one who hikes and walk damn fast with me, the one who get so freaked out when we see monkeys with me. ahhaha!
yeah!
and thanks alot for being there when i was in a bad mood and
when i was sick. (:
haha i scared her by saying:" hey what wiill you do if i were to faint? i never fainted in my life! i want to try!"
liudi was so scared haha!

did you know that me and LIUZ bathed together in one cubicle!!!?!?
i have never done that in my life. aha
we were like wearing our undergarments and started bathing and liu's towel was too small to cover her body so many ppl saw her in her bra! haha
she hated that man.
and during the hike, we were damn good buddies and walkedd so fast together.
hhaah and i was like telling how the lilttle stream that we crossed made me so relaxed and happy (:

yeah thanks alot to LIUZ, during the camp :DDD
love you!

beep beep beep beep beep a baby shark!
beep beep beep beep beep a ma ma shark!
beep beep beep beep beep a pa pa shark!
beep beep beep beep beep a grandma shark!
beep beep beep beep beep a grandpa shark!
beep beep beep beep beep a shark attack!
beep beep beep beep beep i swim like mad!
beep beep beep beep beep i lost one arm!
beep beep beep beep beep another arm!
beep beep beep beep beep an heart attack!
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep!



looks can be deceiving right, wen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home