Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i've got a lot to blog about today.
and i dunno where i should start.

oh no i think im addicted to studying.
i suppose this is a good sign (: isn't it?
great i just completed weathering chap for geog!
:DD proceeding on to complete plate tectonics.
im at convergent plates.
now, im at chem redox reaction! (:
i feel like a nerd. oh well
i must blend into my heavenly class.

tuesday was so crap :D
lunch with jingwen vanessa and nat.
went to sakae and ate like no one's business.
me and van were eating the most. jingwen and nat were just stare at
how we gorge ourselves.
tht's the horrible effect of mugging too much.
i was practically laughing every minute there.
the 3 of them were just so hilarious.
every single word, every single expression, every single sound, every single action
just seem to tickle me.
esp van's laughter! :DDD
and every one was going like deaf.
haha. i remember i was laughing so hard tht i swayed left right, to van's back, to the table to the back
and BAAAANG! to the conveyor belt. o_O!
tht made all of us laugh even more. and the opposite table
at the other side of the belt stared at me!!!!
it was so tedious for me to try to contain my laughing sound
cause the place was simply too quiet.
and i ended up shivering and vibrating on the spot.
vanessa, seeing my pathetic state, starts laughing with me
and thtmade me wanna laugh even more!
tsk! jingwen and nat either stare at us or just stifle a gigle.
I MISS MY DEAR VANESSAAAAAAAAA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh! the nonsense crap we had together for...around 3 years!
its such a long yet short time!
(:

went incineration plant on wed
was talking about some "character" kinda thing
pam said tht when i break up with my bf, i will just break down. ):
and cc said that i will have alot of bf-s!!?! cause i said i want the vase to have a bunch of flowers! -.-
the incineration plant speaker is so cute
he pronounce CHIJ as chink.
ahaha the plant stinks!
haha but im super amazed at how much water we produce
and it could heap up to a great height. okay nvm it doesnt sound very convincing here.
maybe you should go visit. (: haah'
i love the spider thing that grabs 5 tonnes of rubbish at one go!
haha its os fun and fascinating! :DD when you grab the rubbish up and place it infront of your face you can see so many diff kinda rubbish!
ahah like basket, potato chips, long strands of dunno what dangling around, rubbish of diff colours as stated by the person -.-! you can even see towels! aahah
but the place stinks.
we entered the control room and it forbids women in it
cause...the reason is really stupid yet immoral.
can't they just control when they're at work!
on the way back, me and cecilia just kept singing till my wire came off!
pam and cecilia were toying with my hair -glares!

im feeling very blissful nowadays (:
cecilia and pamela who are such nonsense, cheeko, crappy, cute, funny, cheery, sweeet, loving, understanding, playful and the list goes on.. friends :DD
they really never fail to brighten up every single day in school!
their presence really make me feel special and happy.
when you are feeling down ,they will just try all means to cheer you up
or just bombard you with all their valuable advices.
hhahah okay enough of them.

jingwen (: my always there confidant and the one who really knows me inside out :D
the only one who i can talk over the phone for hours!!!!!!
~!@#$%^&*()_+
the one who i cry, laugh, whine and gossip to haha
yeah

vanessa
crazy ex fave fourth horner.
NO you are still my FAVE! :DDDDD
i msis your laughter i miss your nonsense
i miss those gossipy days about band.
i miss your ways of cheering me up and how i come up with nonsense
to make you stare at me.hhaha

RACHEL CHIA! my sec 2 best buddy!
my current piano mate :DDD
her lameness will just make you faint
chia :" you KEESIAO!"
yanzhu : " scold me ?!?!!"
chia: " who scold you?"
yanzhu: " YOU!"
chia: " okay i will scold you for scolding you!"
yanzhu:" -.-!"
hahah.im the only one who is allowed in her house :DD
the one and only (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home