Thursday, December 04, 2008

HAH! as you can see from my tag board, iggy wants me to thank him! so i shall officially thank him for being such a nice botak IP 1 junior (: wacky and botak-ish. I LOVE IT hah.

Anyway like omg! both me and iggy are like sick today. So we both had to miss band practice which i guess just ended half an hour or an hour ago. So sad ): ok maybe not. Cause i have had a nice wonderful time spent alone at home.And also, finallyy having some time left for myself to do the things i wanna do and just maybe, be away from my friends for a day to recollect my thoughts and emotions. Time was pretty well spent today. I really like this. Having the time of my own! and Yes i have started the studying momentum which i will be determined to continue until school reopens. AND of course, when school reopens, i will gear it up further to my optimal studying mode. Well, i guess i should have done it long time ago like right from the beginning of 2008, to prevent all the panics and stressful moments from affecting my playing mode which every student would kinda adopt during the holidays.

Honestly, i was actually feeling like shit and super unhappy the past few days. Everything that happened just seem to annoy me. But now i feel much more at ease and relaxed.. And once again, thanks to me falling sick and being able to spend quality with me and just myself. :D CHEERIOS!but damn i hate the sore throat throbbing feeling in my neck. And i have to stop eating bisuits ( ARGH! MY DEWBERRY!), chips, cheese and lots of delicacies ):

Hmm. i just completed doing questions from summation series. Now i will continue with chemistry tuition hw and then i'll do some GP vocabulary and I'll watch my tv!! :D Talking about GP vocab, i asked Oswin to help me do a few lessons of it =P gosh! i feel so bad. HE's supposed to be enjoying his holidays and playing his oboe. haah but then again, he doesnt mind. I'll treat him to something when i recover..( kfc CHICKEN SKIN!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home