Friday, August 05, 2005

oh dear
concerto is so nice..
so smooth so peaceful so calm
:D :D :D
but horns part is kinda boring..
-yawns..

I SHALL OFFICIALLY DECLARE..
that KAA HO NAA HO
is my favourite movie EVER!!!!!!!!!
(: almost the whole class cried..
regi and aud and jerm cried so much..
they were like breathing so loudly..
i merely dropped tears :D
YAY! im a tough girl..
but this some how shows the degree of softness of my heart..
Ok i think this ttheory is a lil lame..

had rehearsals to day ):
so hot and tiring
my feet was burning!
roasted human feet?
any body wans?
heheh!
i need to train my damn long notes
my mouth gets tired easily..
den i cant play and so malu
the horn girl standing beside me from presby
kept staring at me..
so i asked vanessa to change with me.
played water botttle game
hmmm weird

our class choreographed indian dance to day!
SO FUN!
laughe dso much
i think our class is certainly very creative
(:
i miss regi and aud and dianana!
-wails!
i wonder why does sports girls always have trip after all their competition
when performing arts girls doesnt have
some more ALL performing arts all clinched a gold?!
URGH!
): ): ):
cant wait for monday
MOVIE AFTER NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION!
yohooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home