Thursday, February 02, 2006

damn it
just came back from dental.
saw NUTalie there.
she went there straight after band prac till 9 plus
HAHA
i dread visiting dentist.
its so scary.
i realised im always very tensed up on the movable seat
when the dentist move the chair down i would always grab the side,
fearing i would slide off the whole chair like. =i hate it when the assisstant put the suction tube in my mouth and TOOO in
and it reached my throst and i would jump up from the chair. next is the spraying of weird and sour stuff.
lastly is the pulling of brackets and puttign in new wire >:(
the dentist love to stretch my mouth so big!
so OOOOOOGLIE!
arh! i cant wait to take my braces off.
i just put on new brackets at the back back back of my mouth and i cant close it properly
and i talk with SSSSSSS sound! I FEEL WEIRD! and disabled from talking...
ARGh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home