Sunday, October 08, 2006

i survived english, higher chinese, maths, physics, biology, chemistry, history, social studies and geography!
i feel a strong sense of accomplishment burning overwhelmingly in my heart.
im feeling :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
ahahah
alright just a little push for amaths and im done.
haze is bad for health and im seriously affected by it =have been having breathing difficulties for the past few nights so scary ):
i realised dying from asthma is a really painful death.
you feel your brain suffocating,your vision turn blur,
you feel your sweat dripping, next you find yourself lying on the flooor,
gasping hard for air but not even one cm cube enters your gut, you start making weird sounds which is scary, and you start groping everywhere looking for your inhaler.
argh!!!!!!!!! tht was how i felt during new year when i was playing with the sparkles thing, gave my cousins a shock out of their life.
oh no this is scary. change topic.
i was walking at my corridor and i was flabbergasted to find that I COULDNT SEE CHIA'S HOUSE!
i could only kuo chuan and nothing beyond tht. it's shocking to find how thick the haze was. it was barely even 1 km (i suppose)
and chia's house was totally gone! my mom hurried us into the house.
eh and i felt tht my kitchen was hazey cause i opened the window there. and my mom is so paranoid! haha
she on the air con from elevan in the morning till 8 in the night yesterday!
was squriming under my mom's big jacket and racking my brains with a maths.

this is dedicated for ah wen! :D
you must take care and your poor little stomach and
at the same time you can spend some time with mr toilet.
he's rather poor thing hahah. mr toilet has a new girlfriend! :D
anyway hope you will be fine by 12 midnight.. no elevan so you can sms me and we can decide to meet in school for our fave past time (studying!)
ya hehe. i shall buy you...kit kat :D
love ya! and your colon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home