Wednesday, November 29, 2006

to think about it, it was raelly a wonder i could survive till now.
believe it a not, im a test tube child. :D

i just recalled how i got admitted into hospital almost once every 3 to 4 months.
having asthma relapse every now and then.
just merely sitting in my dad's car can result it me
having breathing difficulties and scared the wits off my parents.
and im always, always diagnosed with bronchitis or worst still, pnuemonia.
being very careful with my weak constitution, my mom
wrote a list of do's and do not's for my kindergarden teachers.
eg. no fruits allowed except apples (not chilled),only plain warm water allowed, no chocolates, no ice cream, no exercising, no vigorous works.. and the lists goes on.
it became better when i entered primary school.
eg. no running, no chilled drinks, no ice cream, no titbits..and stuff
but i broke some of them in pri sch and ended up coughing and sent to hospital..again.
i remembered there was this super serious one where i contracted pneumonia.
and had to be on this antiboitic drip when came in this funny box like shape.
had this big needle stuck in my vein on my other side of the palm. and i couldnt even move that particular hand >:(
while on that drip, i could practically feel the medicine entering my bloodstream.
so freaky. and i was lying on the white bed for one whole week ):
when i heard that i had to give a miss for the zoo trip, i cried like !@#$%^&*()/
there's one thing i still like about staying in the hospital till this day is that
i get to enjoy this speacial privilege of watching tv the whole day, WHOLE DAY!
and lying in bed, lazing around. moreover with my mom who is such an eater,
she would never fail to call for room service and i always get a pinch of that foood (:
and i love staying in the hospital because its THOMSON MEDICAL CENTRE! and the nurses there who me too well ( because i've been admitted so many times).
and they treat me so sweetly and nicely! and the room is rather cosy with just me and an empty bed sharing the room.
ooh! and i remembered there is this caucasian doctor who would always come before my meals to pat my back with this special hand technique
which will help my lungs or something to loosen up to allow me to breathe properly.
it was super comfy! (: hahah.

yeah! im going for a christmas party with my mom on the 22 dec at carlton or smthing.
(: so happy! its going to be my public party! oh i sound like a country bumpkin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home