Friday, November 10, 2006

everythng seems to be scattered all over the place.
nothing's going right, nothing.
grandma got admitted to hospital, again.
she seem to have lost her sense.
it really scare me alot. she was fne just a while,
and within split seconds, she can cry, shout, grope the bed.
my mom started crying.
i can totally feel the loneliness and fear my grandma was going through.
her palms were cold, freezing cold.
when i place my hand there, she hurriedly grabbed it and clutched it so tightly.
and i realised there were blood stains on the bedsheet where her right hand was,
on drip.
you can jus imagine what happened the previous night.
she must have lost her sanity and start pulling the needle off her hand which was connected to the drip.
i miss her cooking and her hugging me so warmly whenever i visit her.
i miss her singing and her laughter.

now, my aunt fell ill.
and my cousin have A levels coming up.
i have to take care of my aunt.
hope my cousin would be able to conc (:


chia's flying off tonight ))):
no one to crap to!!!
agH! anyway if you happen to see this chia...
enjoy our trip (: cut the egyptian hairstyle!
and bring me back sand! :DDD
i know that you will start missing me even before ou board the place (:
take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home