Saturday, October 14, 2006

yeah much credit to miss ELYSIA KOH
my dear junior, who helped me change my tag board :D
and changed some of my links.
thanks!
so maybe i should find some time to change my picture to the one
yiinghuey designed for me :D
ahaha
ITS GREEEEEEEEEN, with water!
i just got a special passion of green and presence of water.

am i too lazy or do i just have too much spare time
ahah i've been watching youtube these few days.
andandand just gorging myself :DD

my relatives just came back from holland to visit my sick grandma.
and this never fails to bring about a really heartbreaking and bitter cry
my grandma just burst into tears, my mom next, my aunt, and finally my granduncle.
i went back to my room, so helpless. totally didnt know what to do.
it reminded me of father simon's words yeaterday and i cried, yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home