Friday, October 20, 2006

got back results on monday and wed
which was rather bad i should say.
didnt hit my 8 point target. got 13 point instead.
physics, bio and chem was really disappointing after working so hard for them.
english and higher chinese is needless to say.

english C5
higher chinese B4
maths A2
amaths A1
chemistry A2 (rounded up from 69.5)
biology C5
physics D7
combine humanities A2
geography A1 (my best :D)

im rather pleased with maths, amaths, combine humanities and geog.
esp geog. i got 80/100! :D
my horn is spoilt now. repairing in progress. and miss sia said some really horrible things. > :(
chinese lessons gonna stay with me till o levels chinese ends ):
my class is simply scarily hardworking.
everyone was studying chinese except for me and xiaowei who were outside at the balcony.
she was sleeping on the floor!
i was listening to mp3 and looking at the scenery and at times, taking glances at my chinese vocab book.
sitting at the balcony and "admiring" the scenery seem a rather pleasant past time for me (: but i seemed realyl autistic like what cc and pam said.
oh wells haha!

festival prelude for syf? argh! i want ascension.
ascension is such a nice song! i got a warm nice solo with eupho and trums.
i got funny high elephantee parts which my section always laugh at after playing.
mr ong is seriously a nice, humourous, cute, funny conductor :D
he makes me feel so relaxed during combine unlike sia who never fails to make me feel so tensed up and worried.
but our band seem to take advantage of his leniency and talk alot.
that is bad..he seemed rather disappointed =
after chinese Os, im getting all ready for intensive band prac and self prac
yes yes i will do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home