Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I COMPLETED BIO CHAPTER 21!! yanbooo (:

monday
seoul garden with pam and cc!
:DDD as usual pam's always the punctual one.
rushing me and cc, we ended up dressing rather weirdly
CECILIA DIDNT KEEP HER PROMISE AND I ENDED UP WEARING HEELS ALL ALONE!
seoul was superb! (: ate alooot! must make my money worth.
cecilia called me a tortoise because i kept eating veg ):
went window shopping around and something so embarassing happened at mini toons =i went to take down this tortoise from the shelf.
and after looking at it, i wanted to place it back.
BUUUT, it just didnt wanna sit properly and kept toppling down.
a second tortoise came falling.
i was holding on to two tortoise, looking rather silly.
pamela came and helped me. but who would ever know tht more stuff toys came falling down.sheeps fell, tortoise fell, and this big dog fell.
i got a shock and i lost my footage and fell backwards into the store!
like BOOM BOOM BOOM! but i managed not to fall on the floor if not it will be even more stupid.
argh! was laughing like ~!@#$%^&*()_+! pam kept asking me to stop laughing
because i was laughing super loudly and talking in this very agitated and awkward loudness. ahah
it was so STEEEEWPEEEED! couldnt stop laughing after tht. squatted outside minitoons
and began my laughing sensation.
went to raffles place to meet mama! and papa! and ah boy.
celebrated my birthday at cafe cartel ahha.
MY MOM KNOWS HOW TO EAT PORK RIBS! :OOO
thanks pam for the strawberry wallet and stickers (:

tuesday
dinner with pongs and chia!
aud and regi couldnt make it.
did alot of window shopping
wanted to try on alot of dresses haha
but didnt dare because it cost $383!!!
ate at billy bombers (:
and they treated me ): so nice.. and it was rather expensive too.
thanks pongs and chia!
i love the bear bear sweets that chia bought for me! haha
finished 3 packs already.

getting christmas cards tmrw! (:
and i better go check my letterbos for jinyao's card.
he'll kill me =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home