Tuesday, December 05, 2006

yiinghuey's friend taught me the way of breathing
here goes..

imagine that someone is pushing against your stomach
and you must resist!
practise everyday.
or get someone to push your stomach real hard!

and yes! im going to do that to my dear yiinghuey!
(: i mean violence :DDDDD

jingwen is back! FINALLY!
and she called me immediately after she got off her plane.
see im such a precious friend (:
my father was like:" call my daughter the first thing she reach singapore!"
ahahah. she got me a beautiful angel carrying a horn (:!
THANKS ALOTT!
heheh me and shueli's birthdays are coming!

my upcoming events of the year!
6 dec - shopping galore!
7 dec - band/ cca fair preparation
8 dec - pam homework date
14 dec - BBQ
16 dec - BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!
18 dec - YEAH MY BIRTHDAY! out with cc pam and ng gang!
21 dec - dental app ):
22 dec - christmas party!

i had better start studying for the tests on first week of sch ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home