Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'VE GROWN UP!
i made my IC today (:
and i collected my piano grade 7 cert.
i just hope i can take my piano grade 8 next year by july.

my mom is going crazy these days!
she gave my her credit card and asked my to buy 2 skirts for myself :O!
gasps.
so i bought one brown one with a ribbon and a white one with many buttons.
the problem is...i don't know what top i have to go with the 2 skirts!
gosh i bought so many gifts for dear mom to give her colleages.
and both me and jingwen got scracthed so many times by the sharp edge of the boxes!

anyway i can't wait for school to reopen!
new principal.. but i wonder will she continue those morning prayer, afternoon prayer,bible stories thing, family dance.. mass praying sessions..
i realised that we haven't been dancing our family dance for months!
i really miss it..
but i'm still comforted that mrs goh is still in stnicks (: LOVE HER!
and and and SURPRISE! we're going to wear our own SNG socks!
-CHEEEEEERS.
im rather excited about that. ahah but quite a waste of money.
its our last year in st nicks and we have to buy new socks..
so what will i do with my other white ankle socks!
im glad that we do not have to buy the pinafore with the belt sewn entirely at the back of the uniform! -KUDOS!
oh i'll need to buy near PE shorts.. and PE shirt.
maybe 10 years down the road, there will be sng sch bag, sng pencil case (oh we already have it, but only for exams), sng specs!, sng hair band, sng hair style?, sng pens, sng shoes!
alright enough nonsense. but who knows! all the best for juniors :D

oh great i can't wait for our prom!
minus the rumour about combine prom with catholic high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home