Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i've successful changed the ink cartridges for my printer! 3 cheers for yanzhu!
and i realised that the packaging for the ink cartridges bears a serious resemblence to those of the jacob's biscuits.
i have this sudden urge to hurriedly open up that pack of "biscuits" and
allow my teeth to sink into it with a "crush!"!

alright. i've received chia's, jingwen's and pam's cards! :DD
they are all so beautiful! and i love the little notes <33333
i love the 5 reindeers on pam's card witht PURPLE background!
i love chia's front page of the card because of the little santa note!
i love jingwen's card because its handmade and it looked as if it was bought!
i love jinyao's little penguin card!



my loves! pam and cecilia! <3


the cards i've received! :D



cute??



papa, mummy me and ahboy!

im having problems with my internet..its lagging badly ):
and i wanna change my blog template! somebody help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home