Thursday, April 26, 2007

tomorrow's my last sports day in stnicks!
so nostalgic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im defnitely going to cam whore like never before and take many pictures!
i hope tomorrow's sky will be as beautiful as last year's. and may it NOT RAIN!

was thinking back about my pri school life.
it was so enjoyable and worry free.
friends were so lovely cute and ahaha i don't know, innocent?
there was just this sudden outflow of all my friends in child care centre that once appeared in my life to my brain.
let me name some.. haha
felix ( he was rather scary - big sized and tall,), wanchun!( my bestie!), gladys!, geraldine (kindergarden friend! so conincidental), weihao, alvis ( was kinda goody friendy with him, going to shcool tgt and sneaking to playgrounds), jinyao ( another good friend of tgt with alvis) in fact, everyone that im gonna mention here, are all nuaghty kids who always sneak out to spend some time tgt at the nearest playground to play catching ahaha. alright. dorothy! she's got a sister named constance. hmm wan ngee ( sec 3 this year i think), i know there's an alex! amos, the famous amos cookies ( he's kinda irritating i must say aha).hmm okay this guy is my bickering friend of mine, always bicker non stop when we see each other, quite fun haha. he's called goh yihui. but the sad thing is that i totally lost contact with him. jaslin, kelyn, wee ming, charmaine, ying qi all my little cute juniors (: well all of them mentioned are not from my school , excpet wanchun, glady and alvis. butb all of them are from my child care centre!
my teachers there rock toooo! and the friends and juniors were so wonderful. (:
the excursions during the holidays were the best! best! best!
and i rememeber the aunty who cleans the place always speak to me in canto cause she knows im a canto! and i love making milo with the teachers there for the whole centre's tea break time. ( beacuse i was like the only pri 6 girl there - oldest).
the teachers are...hmmm miss chek! i love her miss wee - strict but quite nice, ke lao shi!, miss chua, SHIT I CANT REMEMBER! im gonna go back one day to see them ( hope they are still working there!) the last time i went back was in 2004 june -.-
the favourite past time for all of us was catching and more catching. we usually play at what we call the SWIMMING POOL( because its blue coloured floor) and the badminton hall of toapayoh cc.
wells..
i think i have fonder memories of my child care centre then my pri sch..sad huh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

hey, i wnat to learn english. i'm trying to write english posts...if you wnat to look : its my blog everyday glamour.
by the way: your blog is really interesting, can we link each other?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home