Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm sick of trying so hard to keep it alive.
I can see it struggling to give up but the foolish me continues hanging tenaciously onto it.
i feel worthless, insulted. I'm not anything. i hate myself. I'm always the one who seems to realise things ain't going well and get myself all depressed and crestfallen. why is this so? It is not the first time that I've experienced this. It is as though you people don't even bother about it. And that what has happened before is of no value to you anymore. I seriously do not understand how you people could simply thrash it aside and walk away. So i guess i am really non-existent heh? I hate everything that is revolving around me, causing me so much misery. To think i was still so positive about it.

I SHALL JUST ISOLATE MYSELF FROM EVERYONE AND SPEND THE TIME I USE TO GET MYSELF ALL EMOTIONAL TO STUDY AND STUDY. I WILL GET STRAIGHT As AND LEAVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BEHIND TO FIND SOMEWHERE WHERE I WOULD BE FREE FROM SUCH PEOPLE. SCRAM AND GET LOST! D: PLEASE LEARN TO TREASURE THINGS ALRIGHT. THANKS FOR MAKING SCHOOOL SO TERRIBLE AND UNBEARABLE. AFTER TODAY, I WILL FIND WAYS OT MAKE MYSELF HAPPY WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE. AND I WILL DEFNITELY BE MUCH MUCH MUCH HAPPIER AND STRONGER THAN NOW. I WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU. BE SURE OF THAT


icantbebotheredtocaresomuchanymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home