Friday, June 01, 2007

i've just received a phone call from vjc band to go for auditions
well its on the 18 june 11.40am. i think im alone ):
im feeling rather jittery and scared haa. and phyllinda wont be there );
if only she's the SL :D i will just be ahhah! HI PHY!

I actually forgot to tap my card on the bus when i was talking to that vj person.
then when i sat down i was wondering why the bus didnt move.
then i saw people turning back to look at me and the bus driver looking at me. ahh
only did i realise i forgot to tap my card O_O!
ahaah so embarrassing.
and i have to learn minor scales. this is really bad...
i've got a strong feeling i will screw up ahah but oh wells.
the chances of getting in is really slim so i will just go there and enjoy myself.
OK not exactly enjoy but just.. do my best and get a new experience (: yea..
ho ho and good luck to jingwen, jiaying, jacq and rachel chia!!!!! their auditions are in 2 days time! MONDAY! all the best! i think they wil have a high chance ccause they are needed in the band!

it's the secondweek of hols...and what have i done?
NOTHING! i had better start studying. learning that people are getting all so hardworking and everything for Os and seeing myself still so relaxed really makes me very frightened.
I WILL STUDY! SO BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home