Thursday, May 10, 2007

woah i haven been blogging for eons.
well let me recall what happened for the past weeks.

alright all i can remember is the finale rehearsal at the hall.
it was kinda crap and time wasting.
ended up spending most of the time playing, chatting and staring into blank air.
oooh we played badminton too!
Talking about badminton, i chose it as my minor elective!!!!!!!!
HOW I MISS BADMINTON!!!
haha i think i exerted myself too hard on wednesday and now, my right arm is aching terribly
i cant even carry a pack of green bean soup. ):

geog test today was kinda screwed. Actually i expected this situation because
instead of studing yesterday at sam's house, i ended up sleeping, watching spiderman and day dreaming.
SPIDEY'S A CUTEY haha. actually i prefer the green goblin's son (: he's got a nice and funky smile.

today!!! hmmm i just came back from far east flora.
went flower shopping in the gigantic freezer there =\
I LOVE FLOWEERSSS!!

wells, tomorrow's my last jubilate and im quite excited???
minus away the fanfare part. I totally hate playing fan fare it sucks.
other than that, im looking forward to finale!!!
jubilate = cam whoring time!!!!

i realise that this post...is rather.... random....

it just dawned on me this morning that..
O's is really drawing near.. really near.
am i prepared?



NOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home