Friday, December 12, 2008

Lets start from scratch and start scratching

"Thats the beauty of music, it brings us together and brings joys to every single one of us" ( qouted from joel... again)

What more do i expect? THE CONCERT WAS THE BLAST! Best concert ever in my whole life. Touching, joyous, wacky, crazy,, funny, full of fun joy and laughter. I must admit i was feeling really apprehensive the past few days, cause everyone was so dead during rehearsal. But yesterday night, everyone was hyped up and it really reached out to the audience and brought the concert down on a high end! I think they could seriously feel our genuine happiness and laughter during our performance as well as our skit. :D right?

Copacabana encore piece was RIDICULOUSLY the piece i enjoyed most. (: dancing and just being wacky and groovy. I really loved it! LIke who cares if i played so many wrong notes. I bet no one in the audience even noticed =P but its just so cool to dance together with the section and standing on chairs! It really showed our true VJCSB vibrant spirit :D The other songs were great too. :D had fun changing seats and talking to different section people! I hope mr tan really enjoyed his last few moments with us. I will really miss him alot ): He's the best teacher i can ever find in Singapore or even on earth! Friendly, happy, lively, inpsirational, talented, musical, influential.. the list wil just go on forever. Bleah...

Now for the skit! It was hilarious!!! I think it was really a success. (: batch dance, jason, max, holly, hunkie guys,squirrel, bitchy girls, passers-by, little hollies, little jasons, waltz dancers!!!! omg it was so great!!! I was so happppppy!!!!! Audience seem to enjoy it alot :D yeah! i love my waltz dance and the batch dance!!!! :D and of course hunky guys ;D wheeee. Seriously, i think they're damn hot sia! ahah ... gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight -does the hunky moves. My mom said the bitchy girls were damn cool, which i think so too. Their voiceovers are the best! GARRETT AND CHRISTOPHER! OH YEA AND I collided into a girl when i was running to my position behind the curtains when the lights were off. Haha it was really a hard bang. but nvm (: its all worth it! The mass rushing to change our attire is super fun too! All the girls are like frantically changing in the band room behind doors, cupboards, curtains, and tuba cases haha! Tuba cases are useful! Oh but then again, its a pity we didnt take any pictures of us in our skit attire! ):

Our concert ended really fantastically with the lovely videos and the song we dedicated to Mr tan! hope the audience enjoyed it and truly feel the fun we have in band. I love victorian anthem and vj cheer! never fails to make me have an adrenaline rush! :D

OMG I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AND LAUGHING AND getting high!!!!!!!!!! im gonna miss band practices with sec4s although im not very close to all of them. but their presence is damn nice (: and year's nssn friends are still in contact. I'LL MISS MY SECTION JUNIORS! Estee and stephanie the quiet duo that requires ridha (raydar) to help trasnmit their messages, Elton the ultimate stone and snowman! who is like the fairest guy i've ever met. Ridha the raydar.. peter who is like ever so crazy! Of course, not forgetting the nice smiley joshua and really efficient lee guan who made the videos and slide shows that were so touching and prettaye! Me and mel bought care bears for them! (: hope they'll like it. Also, i will miss my dearest cutest oswin (gosh!) who is so evil and still calls me a see(sea)horse cause of my laughter. -.- That Mean and Idiotic Nicholas who is so audacious to comment on my...!! oh and matthias is my christmas buddy!! he got me a spongebob toy! Thanks alot. Damn there's like so many juniors to name. Then again, i dont exactly treat them like juniors (: More of cool friends than juniors. Well, i'll always remember this bunch of new friends that i made!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Much thanks to my friends who came to support our concert too! :D Jazz sheryl, weiliang, yongyi, Jingwen, jiaying, Weiling, LIjie, elysia, Marilyn, Yiinghuey! grace, Samantha, phy, anchun, quanli, many many more!

now for pictures!

































So i say thank you for the music, the songs im singing..
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.
Who can live without it, i ask in all honesty,
what would life be, without a song or a dance what are we
so i say thank you for the music
for giving it to me


We love you Mr Tan.. forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home