Thursday, June 09, 2005

my parents are really
unreasonable..
totally unreasonable..
they still assume tht we are still living in their era..
i doubt they very know wads going on out there..
living in their own world..
i can stand it no longer..
im sick and tired of such life
im sorry to say but its irritating trying
to explain everything..
everything wadever is happenign around me..
im trying very very very hard not to find
them a nuisance..
but they are really driving me crazy..
i told them bout intergrated programme..
enrichment week..
everything..
everythin bout me..and things happening..
to keep them updated or maybe not..
just trying to answer their
questions..
i had a hard and frustrating time explaining those
terms in CHINESE or even cantonese to them..
its really tiring..
cant they go update themselves?
smtimes toking to a friend over the phone also causes problems..
we peeps now chats on the phone..
life now is not only bout studying and helping out at home
and be a filial child..
we NEED a private time..
we need time with friends..
we need communication..
UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!
no i doubt u do..
we thou only 14 years old..
we got our own privacy..
our own friends..
our own world..
and we have our own secrets..
can u just leave me alone..
let go abit..??
can u!
i cant even go online..no..
yes i can..only for sch work?
i need my time for relaxing..
wy are u so against goign online to chat?is there a BIG problem
moreover those whom i chat with are my friends i know!
pls..
dun be so unreasonable...
i hope to enjoy my childhood to the fullest..
u dun even allow me to go online for more den half an hour!
u are totally unreasonable..
i only went there for half an hour and u start nagging!
do u really understand me?
do u really understand wad i need?
all u do is to order me to do house hold chores..
order me around like maid..
like HELLO?
im ur DAUGHTER!
daughter alright?
restricting me here and there..
i feel like a bird kept in a cage..
pls..
understand wad i need..
wad a teenage girl wans..
understand my plight..
put urself in my shoes..
understand how i feel..
knows wad kind of life i wan to lead..
and lastly..
i hope u try to understand
wad kind of parents i want....
im sick and tired of it..
please i beg u
give me a break

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home