Tuesday, August 09, 2005

mini ndp in school
i find it quite retarded to have such a thing
the audience is like totally pathetic
quite little lar
can see so many empty seats!
i think our band played very soft..
and i think our fan fare sucks!!!!!!
i keep hitting the wrong pitch..
=\ =\ =\ =\ =\!
i think our sch cheer is good man!
:D
went to eat free food provided in sch!
(: wheeeeeeeeeeee
i abaandoned the horn sect today
and spent my time with SEC 2 friends!
haah i sound weird..
ate so much today.. -looks at myself
1) free food in sch
2) macs for breakfast
3)meesua for lunch rite after breakfast
4) guava
4)haagon daz ice cream
i started eating at around ten..
stopped eating at one
IM SUCH A BIG FAT GLUTTOn!
but i dunno where all my food have gone too
it oesnt get absorbed into my body and make me fat
it just vanished!
my digestive system is one weird one!
leonie and i decided to ask
the eight of us to buy teh same billabong slippers
and wear for band camp :D
whoooooooooooo!
so cool..
im gonna buy the brown one!
oooh i realised i cant fit into my jeans
i need to keep forcing it up..
YESH!
THIS IS A GOOD SIGH
of me fattening up (:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
my mama is coming back in 7 hours !
i better do all tht i can now before my mama comes back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home