Thursday, April 13, 2006

today's last day of schoool.
was super high.
watch the whale rider.
it ended rather abruptly
and i was like " huh its over?!"
I LOVE VANESSSA! :DDDD
she's such a wonderful senior!
i dun consider her as senior sound like there's
some kinda of generation gap
i shall name her vanny pal :D
oh goodness. i dunno how am i gonna continue life in band
without vanny pal crapping with me and ceering me up.
no more vanny pal to help me with my bad embouchure days
mo more vanny pal to help me with my bad high notes day
no more vanny pal to go toilet and see my weep
no more vanny pal to joke with me
no more vanny pal to talk to me
no more vanny pal to bitch with me and complain
no more vanny pal to play stupid songs with me
no more vanny pal to teach me nice band songs
ARGH! no more vanny pal! ): ): ): ): ):
i shall treasure her and phy and shu alot alot alot now!
I LOVE VANESSA!
I LOVE SHUMIN!
I LOVE PHY!

i wonder why are we born with eyes nose ears and mouth
i wonder why are we born with limbs which tires us out
i won der why are we born with a brain which cause us so much headaches
i wonder why are we born with a heart which hurts so much
i wonder why are we born with emotions which are so overpowering
i wonder why are we born with nerves which makes us feel the pain

all because we are humans;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home