Saturday, December 30, 2006

well..one more day to 2007. (:
which means im going to be one year older
which also means O levels are nearing
which also means leaving st nicks ):
which also means going to JC! :D

shall i write shoutouts? or should i just write it in my heart and my diary (: ahah
alright i'll see how tmrw (:
going to sam's house tomorrow.
i've got a sudden burning urge to visit the beach at sentosa tomorrow
with perhaps one or two close friends.
I miss the salty water and sandy beaches.
i miss the sun..talking about sun, i've not been under the sun for ages!
no wonder my tan is wearing off..
i had better be off sun tanning one fine day and get back my tan! :D
oh and i seriously need to sun tan evenly (get myself prepared for prom hehe!)
back to beaches.. i wanna gooo!
but the chances of me leaving my house door is 0.000000000001%.
oh wells.. i shall be a good girl, stay at home and prepare myself for the battle up ahead.

i cut my hair and i look like an apple now ): its so straight!!!!!!!
stupid hairstylist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home