Sunday, January 21, 2007

long time since i've last blogged (:
saturdays and sundays are gonna be such a blast from now on!
(: saturday 10am - piano at chewy's house!
saturday 330 pm - tuition at audrey's house with chia!

sunday 130 pm - pangs tuition! with cecilia, weiling, harkhui, jieying and charmaine!

physics tuition was so high today!
every single one of us were so high! esp me and weiling.
ahha. sat with her today and had numerous laughing fits
over the most silly and simple actions like waving a ruler when the teacher was taking attendance.
she just laughed at me for doing that when the teacher called my name la!
alright i just remember laughing throughtout the lesson. haha.
i think the fries that i ate contained a large amount of laughing gas which made me so high and thus exerting a moderating influence on weiling. (WOAH!)
happiness does spread and everyone started laughing alot even this guy behind me started laughing.

me and weiling started laughing alot. and i think that guy was laughing too
mr pang: why are you people laughing so much today
me and weiling: (just keep laughing)
mr pang: then you!?!? ( to the guy)
guy: because they are laughing so i laugh also.
O_O!!!!
haha MADE me and weiling laughed even more.

what was most funny was when harkhui was eating chips, mr pang stared at her with " it looks yummy" look and harkhui offered him. he just shook his head damn violently and gave this " what do you think you are doing!" look! haaha
it was simply hilarious and me and weiling couldnt stop laughing.
alright i think the guy behind me was quite poorthing.
cause we keep laughing and he must be wondering why are we laughing.
he kept asking me but i just couldnt answer because we were seriously laughing at the stupidest things. and he said : so selfish. never share the joke!"
ahaha.
sunday tuition really rocks!
laughing is the best remedy! :DDDDD
i will be looking forward to next sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home