Monday, February 05, 2007

i realised sometimes its rather inconvenient to
write some thoughts here.

alright i shall write it general.. (:
I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!
everyone single one that existed in my life for even just 10secs.
i love everyone, those that i've known for years, since pri sch, some for 4 years, some 3 years, some 1 year, some 2 years, some perhaps one week, one month, one day, one mintue.
i love my family members my pa, my ma, boy!! my dearest cousin (sam!) aahah.
anyway talking about sam, i remember the funny and silly times we played together since young huh.
going playground and each other's house so often, the milk - milo drinking competition, the fairy acting, princess acting, trying to put on accesories and make up like those in cartoons, ahaha.
i guess without her, my childhood would be rather..boring? it's always nice to have a sister okay. tht's what i've always wanted one..but i've got a brother!! oh wells.ahha but he's cute (: but naughty >: (

anyway 4Puritians!!!it seem too early but im going to book a chalet during june hols at either pasir ris downtown or coasta sands or loyang chalet :DDD
it will be our last play before we get down to study real hard for our O levels
must participate actively okay (:
if you don't attend it me and cheryl's gonna bang your door down and pull you there!
the welfare heads are strong ppl although we are skinny. 8)

love PURITY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home