Wednesday, July 25, 2007

haha i think the previous post was kinda hilarious and retarded..
ME = little ba zhang?? haha emo ba zhang!
Anyway, school was quite eventful today..erm for me :D
had emaths test on transformation and vectors which i didnt study the night before
and as a result, i totally screwed it up. Well, I think iam one who is not smart but needs vigorous studying and practising.. ) ; so sad..i want your brains ms aw jingwen! yupp so im expecting to get the most 20/55 for my tests..
SERVE ME RIGHT!

AND I FEEL SO SOO SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEATED BY THE HUMANITIES DEPARTMENT!! 0:
Once again, a chapter for the test tmrw is removed and unfortunately, I STUDIED THAT PARTICULAR CHAPTER! MUAHAHAH! im always that down in luck ) :
oh wells, the ultimate goal is still O levels! so yay i studied chapter 7 on cold war for O levels! -pats my know shoulders..OH and we did a chinese article reflection on the issue of our mother tongue..got quite worked up and wrote a really long extensive reflection which some how, shocked tanyongmeng..he was actually asking me why i wrote such a long piece. Shouldn't he be grateful and ddelighted that his student actually WRITES that long (: i'm rather pleased with that piece of work!!!

Talking about prelims english oral..hmmm pamela was super right about our examiner. She had a premonition that our examiner would be mrs maria sng, and i was praying hard not to be her. ( Not that i know her, but i've herad quite some negative feedback about her =\) well, she seems gregarious enough to be smiling all the time at me O: and i gave her my usaul retarded and toothy + gummy smile haha :D ..I SHOULD NEVER BE TOO NERVOUS!! I think i was really panicking this time compared to the mock we had with MISS jeya. OH HOW I LOVE HER! alright, so getting nervous gets you no where. i fumbled on some words..esp during conversation but i guess conversation need not be super flawless? its a CONVERSATION afterall. We're suppose to talk naturely about issues right? thinking on the more positive side, i think it was not too bad on the whole. my topic for convy was hmm.. " Is commemorating events like national day and racial harmony day important?" I was quite stumped by it. Never similar to this issue crossed my mind so i was crapping nonsense. i Do hope it nade sense to her..

Pris, Keat and I settled down in the canteen after that heart wrenching period in the oral room =\ We intended to study for our two rather major tests tmrw (namely geog and history) haha but sadly, we started talking our GIRLS' talk :D Once we turned on the machine, it's never ending..Well it really threw me back to the times i have spent in stnicks for past 3 years.. shall dedicate a long essay on my blog after grad night (:

so i guess, i'll have to STOP RIGHT HERE AND STUDY GEOG AND HISTORY!!! >:( anyway i've been doing rather horridly for history and geog.. -pouts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home