Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I guess its tme i update on some stuff.
Today's track and field national finals and i screamed my larynx out of my trachea! haha i guess i was rather enthusiastic about this whole thing though i know out chances of getting top 2 was really really slim.
our track girls sure did the best ( : well, but kinda sad that we lost our positions we previously held so proudly. WE'LL FIGHT BACK! ;D

Many happenings in school have sure stirred up some strong emotions in me. I hope do this wave of instability would tide over as soon as the monthly thing is gone.Maybe that's the reason why i have been so hot tempered, irritable and easily frustrated.
Just do not understand some people's mentality which is a thorn in my flesh. sorry, but i do know that i have no say in how someone thinks. It is just so amazing how one can be so selfish, lifeless, dead, boring, unenthusiastic, negative, living so happily in their own puny world with just themselves. Being in this class for near 2 years have truly been an enriching experience, an eye-opener, a great and priceless gift bestowed on me on learning some life lessons and enlightenment. Sometimes, i think i've lost the happy jovial crazy and carefree yanzhu that was existing in 2004 and 2005. Today, even though when people seems to say that im crazy and everything, it never fails to throw me into a deep meandering stubborn river of thoughts. It dawned upon me that..well, i've changed alot alot alot.



I SHOULD GO BACK TO STUDYING! > :( IT'S NEVER GOOD TO BE EMOTIONAL!!!!
ANYWAY IM LOSING MY VOICE SO SEXY VOICED ZHU IS ON HER WAY DOWN TO SINGAPORE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home