Monday, July 09, 2007

Live earth concert can be so contradictory. They may be using this whole wide concert to raise the awareness on environmnetal protection and saving mother earth. However, ironically, the lightings and sound effects required for this concert to be successful are consuming so much electricity. Talking about conserving? BULL SHIT.

Anyway, monday started off fine but ended on a horrid excruciating fall down the stairs to the canteen. ITt happened within such split second that..well.. nvm. I can vividly remember the whole experience.I called out to rachel and i supposed i was kinda blind, missed a step on the stairway. I lost my footage, tripped and fell on my ankle. MIND YOU. I FELL ON MY ANKLE. i could practically feel my ankle twist and the whole weight of my body landed on it, worsening the immense pain and sore that was exuding out from the ankle. I laid on the floor at the bottom of the stairs and clutched my ankle real hard ) : I could feel my nerves pounding super vigorously there, and it was as if thousand and thousands of needles were trying to pierce through my bone.. i wanted to cry but i didnt :D Talking about being brave and skinny ( : (well sorry no link). My ankle was conflagrant. I was quite lucky to have ng and liying there if not it will be so embarrassing.. anyway lilin and her friend saw me fall..so embarrassing =\

My akle started to swell quite badly when i remove my socks and shoes. I think my shoe has suppressed the wound for quite some time before i reached home. and the pain started to mount. i had a hard time walking around my house and yesterday was the first time, i found my house really big. >:( Walking can be such a chore for a crippled..anyway for your information, if you ever sprained or twisted your limds, never let it have any contact with water..yea i dont know how to say it in english cause its a chinese term haha.

i just came back from a chinese massage physician and it is still aching badly and whenever i walk, my bones seems to be out of place. There would be a sharp intense pain around the joint.. The chinese physician seems to know qingong. he was trying to remove the moisture that has seeped through my skin into my wound. Oh okay if you have contact with water, you will develop shi qi.. (wet air) ahha. He twisted my ankle in all directions and pulled my ankle. i wanted to scream out ahah and i was squirming on the bed. horrible experience. Now, my ankle is bandaged up.

HOPE IT RECOVERS ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home